Monday, June 25, 2012

Faith!!

Recently, something unusual I saw. Yes, it about having faith in god. A person who showed me that the place never matters for a person who have faith in god. Even I can say like this. A god fearing person doesn't need a particular place or special pooja room to pray. Only the faith and belief counts for person to person. Nothing else matters. Yes, this was something that touched me. As I am also a god fearing person. Wondered really people do have faith in god in their own ways and style or even culture wise it varies.

A railway employee, a person who provides cushions and bedsheets in the AC coach. Yes, he really made me think twice how we being middle class people worship a god in our pooja rooms. He in that way doesn't even need a pooja room to pray. At the time of dusk, he got freshen up and opened his bag while doing that he was removing his shoes and noticed something in his bag was not sure what it was. In few seconds, I realized he was taking some kumkum from his bag pouch and applying it on his forehead. I was really surprised to see his devotion. Though he is a simple man, who travels miles and miles every day and night and reaches back once in new moon. Was doing his prayers silently, not even bothering that train is moving I am out of my house, I don't have any idol to worship. But just the faith made him do so. Wow, felt so nice about that feeling. :) To see someone being so devotional. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)