Thursday, August 11, 2011

Preparations On, For My D Day!!!! :)

On, On and On... Yipeeee preparations on it's peak... :) Yes, Yes it's my marriage :) Each and everything is happening special :) Being youngest and only daughter of my folks.. I am the princess of My D Day :) Wow... things are happening.. I am still in dream world not able to understand what is happening around me :) Is that things happening so fast I am not able to take it or is that I had always dreamt of these things and they are coming so true??? I am confused!!!! But a nice feel of being in love and been loved that to when it's your someone special :) The right man of your life meets you all of a sudden and things happen in a short period of time.. You are just clueless really things are happening or I am still dreaming about this?? An end to your loneliness.. Someone to share your secrets and all the naughty things that you have ever did before in your life... :)
Things are happening more in my native where my parents and relatives are busy with the preparations and I am here busy with my work. :( But soon I will join them and will come to know how things are going on there. :) Shopping, Shopping and Shopping.. It's heights now we are not able to finish the shopping and guessing that  it will continue till I leave for wedding to my native. :( Day and night shopping.. Weekdays and weekends shopping. The list is never going to end. Invited all friends and yes one sad thing is that wedding day is set on a working day so very few friends are supposed to come. :( My best friends cum roommates will be there day before marriage and I am excited to show them my place :)

By the way forgot to mention My Native - Kerala :)
I know everyone is familiar with the name itself. Yes, God's own country :) The place where my wedding is call Alaphuzha (Alleppey), The Venice of East :) The place of lagoons and sea :) The place where I always spend my vacations in my childhood. The place to which I am too much attached emotionally. :) But I belong to a place called Trichur, The Cultural Capital of Kerala. :) Yes, Alaphuzha is my maternal parental house and Trichur my parental house. :) Hope you understood the differences between the places and why I am attached with both the places. :) When it comes on a question to say which place you like more.. I am just speechless :) I love both places for different reasons. :)  

My mind is going blind.. Just speechless... Emotionally driven too.. Leaving My parental home and going to start a new living in a New Place :( A mixed emotions flowing inside me.. :( Not able to distinguish happiness or sadness... :( Not able to express my emotions anywhere.. When I am with my mom.. :( Certain emotions doesn't have words to express them.. Being a writer you find it difficult to quote them in a proper way to convey your emotions... :( 

Bottom line of this article - Why only girls have to get married and leave everything behind and accept a new place and new relationships??? Just because you are born Indian Traditional Girl??? Never got a proper answer to this question... :(

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation sis. and yeah some questions remains still unanswered :)

    Weakest LINK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never understand this concept... Why only girls?? Why can't guys?? Will they ever understand how a girl feels when she leaves her 20year old attachments and affection towards people and things?? :(

    ReplyDelete

:)