Friday, March 18, 2016

Toddler Mom

After 4years Im back to my very own blog :) being a mom you have to give ur full dedication till ur kid is independent enough to do her things. Yes, We are proud of her. She's very own Apoorva :) my world had been revolving around her. Now she's into kindergarten and self independent for her age. The way she copies us is life a big shock for all of us. My copy cat even scolds me the same way I scold her with her cute little eyes wide open and moving her right hand up and down. It's true kids learn from parents. As she now understands Beta, don't disturb mom I'm doing some work. When I look back I keep wondering was I really ready to be mom and now when I see myself as mom somewhere I feel why my mom used to say "you won't understand untill you are a Mom" :) Thank you to My Mom :) All this years I understand how much she struggled to bring me and my brother to what we are today. :) Looking forward to  many more years of motherhood where I will see my little one growing and teaching me new things. :) Toddlers are very hyper active ones. You never know what they do next in few seconds if they just don't get attention from you. I'm also being a toddler in childhood I also wonder what I would have did to my mom when I was a toddler. :) Those little gestures are very important to toddlers which they feel how their parents or grandparents show. Those cute hugs, flying kisses and kissing on their cute hands. They feel really affectionate about you as mom. Does this matter to your kid in all ages? I'm yet to experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)