Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Changes In Life..!!!!

Last two months ever since I stopped blogging.. Yeah, the person who was crazy to write, write and write. Is not interested in doing it today?? Oh man that sounds really weird.. Exactly that's what made me also felt what really went wrong to me my all interest in writing has almost gone Nil??? Might be that my life has changed a lot in last two months! Yes, I am in love :) Never knew or felt such a wonderful feel ever since till it happened to me! :") All of a sudden priorities changed. I started forgetting things around me. Things around me started happening as if I am in dream world... Yes. it happens to every one I guess.. Love at first sight! :") You feel you are in heaven :) Someone calls You Beautiful not because You are Beautiful just that in His Eyes You are Beautiful :) His Love makes You Beautiful :) Every time you try making yourself realize that you are just beautiful because he is with you :) Yes, I am getting married!!! Things are changing and things will change, new people, new world and new place of dwelling!
A mixed feeling.. Leaving behind certain valuable things with you had lots of attachments.. a feel of being yours is gonna leave you.. new things gonna replace them... wondering how to react to them.. 

After all being a girl born in India goes through same stages as I am going through now...

P.S - Realization -
  1. Things which you have longed for comes to you all of a sudden without any indication that it's gonna happen. :)
  2. Everything gets messed up once you fall in love :P 
  3. You forget each and everything that happens around you. :P
  4. You are no more single. :P
  5. Life going to Try you Forever. :(
  6. Learning new meanings of words like Commitment, Compromise, Responsibility  and Adjustment. :)
  7. And more over companionship with whom You Will Spend All Your Whole Life :)
  8. You are no more Alone. :P

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, and you might be true, being in love makes us forgetful and never minding of the little things of this world. But why won't you share your happiness and spread it around, just to have it back manifold?

    :)
    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Blasphemous - Thanks a lot :) Happiness? Well to be frank I am confused and busy with my professional life more then my personal life :( I hardly get time to realize what happiness is :(

    @Rachit - Thanks Bro :)

    ReplyDelete

:)