Friday, June 10, 2011

Courage to Face Challenges!

This came into my mind when a silly thing happened two days back in my hostel.. Me and a girl where waiting for the lift suddenly we started hearing some sounds from the lift.. As usual I was listening to music I didn't hear it rather that girl started asking me, "did u hear that?". And I was like "what?" . "Some noise is coming from the lift, did you hear that?? " I said "yeah, lets wait and watch why is it coming?". Suddenly the noise started increasing because the lift was coming down. She suddenly ran near the stair case and said "I am going through this way, if you want you go in lift". I was "ok ok, just chill lets see what it is!". By the time she left and the lift reached ground floor.

The suspense is now... When the lift reached ground floor and got opened. A small kid was stamping in the lift and making that noise... I was "Ha ha ha, naughty boy it was you?".. He smiled at me and just stepped out..
I don't know whether it was something that made me think like this " Even in our life things come to you like this, all of a sudden. Really unexpected its you who has to decide whether you want to face it or not". Making it more precise "Be bold enough to face challenges or situations that come across you" then no need to run as she did. :)
You must have the courage to face challenges.. Every challenge will have some meaning hidden in it.. Meaning here I meant " either that will give you good/bad experience or something that you have never faced before..which might be really interesting or even boring too..! :P

5 comments:

  1. Face the challenges bravely..you are not supposed to run away from that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous - Yeah true :)
    @ Rachit - thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You where hearing music and was in some sought of other world!

    the other girl was in "real world" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous - But still it doesn't mean that you must get scared to wait till the lift comes.. before that she ran away :P Even though i was in other world I was cautious to check what really is happening :)

    ReplyDelete

:)