Friday, May 6, 2011

Lovely Days Of Home Made Ladoos...


Would really miss those days... Of bringing lovely sweet Home made Ladoos... :( Yes, I am going to miss them soon.. You might think whom i referred to?? Not ladoos.. My roomies/friends :( Yeah, they are about to move from this place sooner.. Leaving me all the way alone... :( Destiny is something which can't be never changed...
Those days of sharing Rava Ladoos, those days of Sharing Lemon Rice, those days of Cooking together.... Yes, my first first experiences of staying in a hostel are these.. A new way of sharing things, a new way of sharing room, a new way of understanding people...

A short period of being together... A togetherness of not being different but just one among them.. A togetherness of alike mind set up... A togetherness of being friends...

A life that was unseen before I lived it.. A life that made me what I wasn't... A life that made me share and believe in the best... A life that gave me confidence through them... :)

I love you guys... Each time whoever goes home brings some or the other edible items specially for others.. Times of Ladoos... I never thought that I would ask my mom to prepare those and help her to make them as well only for them.. A special attachment and affection that sprouted among us... After college days, these are my best days spend along with my roomies/frinds.. We are so much attached these days, we feel this separation is just for the time being... We will meet again.. Were we will have lots more to share on.. lots more to talk over.. lots more to gossip..

A time of being spinster, independent and new to the new place.. friendship with those people who were strangers one day... A time of 8months that brought us all together...
Those days of making fun of each other will never end.. Just an interval for this.. This will come back soon... :)

Miss You guys... Love you both :)

P.S - A topic which came into our conversation that made me write this thanks Mala & Janani for those wonderful times me being all myself with you both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)