Friday, May 6, 2011

6th Sense Do you believe in it????


Ever thought of this before??? I have at times thought of this. A strong feel that either stops you not to do certain things before they are about to happen or even a thought that tells you something wrong is definitely going to happen to ourself or to our dear ones..

I have always wondered why is it so? Is that our soul warns us and tells us not to do certain things that are not supposed to be good or that are irrespective of our acceptance??

I never understand what it is.. 6th sense or just that a fear that comes in such a way that we just stop ourselves doing it..
Recently a fear that made me think this much about 6th sense is.. even if it's good or bad you feel some new changes are about to happen around you.. a strong feel that keeps you whole day worried.. what is that which is gonna happen i next few hours in your life.. a worry that was revolving around me for a whole day..

At last the important thing I realized is : - Don't worry or brood over little things that will take off your whole confidence.. And get ready for anything that will be a spontaneous or gradual change that is going to happen in your life.. Either good or bad.. It's all about fate and you must be ready to face it keeping yourself active and ready to accept that.. otherwise every time your 6th sense or your soul is going to guide you in a wrong direction which will end up into a big disaster where you will miss yourself!

So is there something called 6th sense??? Or just a fear inside our mind which prevents or makes us scare about next few hours in our life???

P.S - I just wrote what came across my mind. Not so sure whether I am able to reach out to you in a correct way that I wanted to.. Comments most welcome :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, 6th sense do exist, few call it as 6th sense and another warnings by nature. A good post. :)

    ReplyDelete

:)