Monday, March 28, 2011

Read Something Interesting this Weekend!


Yes, I read a book or else comics "Amarchithra Katha" probably known children magazine. Yes, I know I am no more a kid to read this. But learned something that I have never ever thought of. It was about "Gautama Buddha". His autobiography in a comics. I was really impressed with his words "To get rid of all your sorrows and to attain peace is to control all your desires". That's what the book taught me. Gautama Buddha says "Desire makes a person sorrowful". You are desiring for things and when you don't get them you are sad. Don't expect from life. Take life as it comes to you and stop desiring and you will get what you deserve in this world. But I feel how we can control our desires because human being is an another name for desire. Each and every time he is desiring to achieve some or the other things in his life. How he can stay out of such desires?? Can only great people like Gautama Buddha can do this?? Can a normal human has that capability to get rid of his desires????

What do you think??

Inspired By Gautama Buddha (content Amarchithra Katha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)