Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Bye" Just A Stupid Thought!

bye

buy bye mugs, tshirts and magnets
a nicer way to say "your f-ing ugly. get out of my face"
Ugly person-"Hey there ;)"
You-" yeah, bye".

Content from " http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bye "

I have always wondered about this word. Just for fun I searched it's meaning today. And the first meaning that stuck me was the above one. Yeah, we avoid people or escape from people using this word. :P I was really bursting into laughter after reading it. Just to make someone to put a pause to their conversation. This "Bye" word is used on a daily basis. I just hate this word. "Bye" is somewhat a word which make me feel that the relationship is not so strong that's why we use it. Yeah, I never use it until I am with some strangers. Would rather use "See You" because you see them daily and without your knowledge you are becoming close to them in-spite of this you say "Bye" :-o Have you ever thought of this? Ask your self whether you are really close to those people whom you say "Bye" and try saying this "See you" to them. Both really sound different.

This might be my stupid thought and would really make you laugh. Just think whether it has really go to do with you and the people around you??? :)

Keep coming! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)