Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Success - Do you have an answer?

Success, Success & Success... Life moves around this word!!! Don't you think so? It was a recent word that stuck in my mind... We had a discussion on this word... I had to answer what success means to me!! Keeping my family happy? Earning dollars? or Something else? It's sounds like an easy word to be spelled.. But a toughest one to be answered.. Life takes you no where, even thought you pre-plan it.....
I had to think for a moment to answer this "What does success mean to you?"
It was really tough for me to answer.. Where I had started myself being no-where to someone now.. Which I had never dream about.. A Technical Writer... Who was in utter confusion to move forward in her life after her graduation.. I remember I myself talking for long hours to myself. "Now what is next?" :) "Do you have an answer?".. It made me took several months to answer this question.. only thing that revolved around me was "I am born different and I have to be Different".. As I belong to an orthodox family. It wasn't so easy for me to come out of my little world(Home), and struggle for an independent life here in Bangalore.
Coming to back to my present life and the answer I said in the discussion was this "At any point of my life, when I turn look back about myself, I should never regret that I wasted for being nothing!!! "
Something that I found in myself was, Even Though I say the same thing today also that had in my mind couple of years back... :) Yes, I haven't achieved anything till now.. That's why I have the same sentence in my mind... Being a self motivator, I realized this question has really haunted me years back and it has come back again to make me realize that yet more couple of years to come and in this you ave to prove yourself what you had longed for.... Yes.. This question motivated me again.. To Move On n on n on.... :)
Yes , I got an answer... Do you have an answer for "What does success mean to you?"???? Tell me ;)

Courtesy: Knolskape Pvt.Ltd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)