Monday, April 25, 2011

In a relationship???

The question that has been haunting me since I have come to Bangalore! Yeah, a stupid so called irritating question! I can't understand why people can't digest you being single! They are like how come it's possible??? And my answer was It is possible and I am a good example for it! Bangalore the place known for IT industry, Engineers, Dogs and Most commonly for Couples! Where ever you step out on a weekend you really going to find Couples in any mall or any hanging out place.

This question was really common when I met my old friends after a long time (after 7
-8years). Yeah, I was just pissed off explaining them this! Why can't a girl can be single and enjoy her spinsterhood being single?
I can't understand this - Living in Bangalore all alone is a crime?? :-o or that people can't resist you being Single? :-o I never understand this fact!

Would like to hear from you!

1 comment:

:)